At First National, we know that buying a home or investment property is one of the most important and emotional decisions you will ever make.
Our team is on hand to assist you every step of the way.
Here’s a few things we recommend to get you started:
- Sign up at the bottom of the page for First National property alerts to be notified of all listings that match your wish list
- Calculate your stamp duty payments
- Calculate your mortgage repayments
- Download our Home Buyer’s Guide
- Explore our town profiles for a snapshot of our local communities
- Contact one of our agents.
We can also put you in touch with finance and insurance brokers, conveyancers and other experts to help you through the buying process.
Home Buyer’s Guide
First National has put together a great guide that outlines everything you need to know about buying your first home, upgrading your house or investing in property; from sorting finance to exchanging contracts.
There’s even budget and purchase worksheets so you can get a handle on the costs involved in buying and moving.
Look through our Home Buyer’s Guide, then get in touch so we can help you find the perfect property. After all, we list more properties for sale than any other local agent.