At First National, we recognise that selling or buying real estate is one of the most important decisions you will ever make.
Our philosophy is simple. If you trust us with the keys to your home or business, we’ll do everything possible to create competition among genuine buyers and secure the highest price for your property.
What sets us apart from other agents in Byron Shire and Lennox Head is our capacity to negotiate. It is the cornerstone of our business and the reason why we are the leading agency in the local coastal and hinterland area, having sold more than $2 billion worth of residential and commercial properties.
Our Sales Strategy
Our sales strategy has been developed and refined over 25 years. Here’s a snapshot of the key steps we take to deliver the best results:
- Inspect property, discuss seller’s objectives, identify market trends and provide a market appraisal
- Develop an evidence-based sales strategy specific to your property that is realistic and flexible
- Implement a fully costed and dynamic marketing plan that incorporates digital and traditional media
- Manage open inspections and inquiries online and in person
- Provide a weekly activity schedule that keeps you in the loop (and us accountable) every step of the way
- Negotiate all offers to maximise the sale price.
Our Marketing Edge
We engage a team of digital marketing, copywriting and creative experts to maximise your online property presence, and to put you in front of genuine buyers.
We have also teamed up with Australia’s top property websites and local online media to offer the best possible exposure at competitive rates.
Our dynamic marketing mix can include:
- Professional photography by industry specialists
- Professional videography
- Property listings on the First National website and leading property sites
- Print advertising
- Online property alerts to the largest local database of buyers who have expressed interest in Byron Shire and Lennox Head properties
- Targeted direct mail campaigns
- Professionally designed brochures and custom signboards.
Online Property Exposure
To maximise your property’s online exposure, First National lists residential and commercial properties on leading property sites including:
- firstnationalfinehomes.com.au and millionplus.com.au (for properties over $1m)
- reallistings.com.au (commercial properties and land releases)
We Know Our Buyers
Our sales and marketing strategy is driven by long-term research and our knowledge of the market. Here are a few things we know about today’s buyers:
- 90 percent of people use online as their main tool to search for property
- 75 percent of searches at realestate.com.au are done by women
- More than two thirds of buyers will overlook properties without a listing price or price guide
- About half the searches for property are done on smart phones and tablets (and this number is increasing steadily)