Prime commercial holding offers two titles totalling 4548m2
Quality freehold investment in prime location.
This historic home of Humble Pies has been a popular destination amongst travellers and locals since 1982,…first time offered to the market in over 35 years!
This enviable commercial holding offers two titles totalling 4548m2. The western side of the allotment and on one title is a huge open area currently used as a carpark. The eastern side is the factory with the retail shop front and large surrounding gardens with indoor and outdoor dining infrastructure and restrooms.
2-4 Mogo Place holds a rare and premium position with easy and immediate access off the Pacific Motorway. This offers opportunities for seamless logistics flow with in and out customer and service access. The other massive plus is the ultra-high exposure this lot offers. This site is ripe for development and has multiple points for vehicular and pedestrian access.
Driving time to Byron Bay is 15 minutes, Brunswick Heads 6 minutes and Gold coast airport 43 minutes.
– 12 Month lease at approx. $100,000 (plus outgoings) per annum income
– Zoning IN1 General Industrial
– Established 365m2 Factory with a 165m2 retail front with indoor, outdoor and garden dining areas.
– Rare, Prime and Premium position on Pacific Motorway with easy access
– High exposure site on 2 titles, huge potential for development
– Walking distance to popular Billinudgel Pub
– Close proximity to Byron North Parklands
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Contact Helen Huntly-Barratt today.
Council Rates: $6962.77 per year