High Street Exposure Industrial Development Site
Rare industrial development opportunity with excellent street exposure on the main road in the Byron Bay Arts and Industrial Estate.
This open 1000m2 site is suitable for several development options, from one large building to multiple units (STCA).
Similar size blocks in the area have been developed with up to 6 units with high clearance doors and mezzanines.
IN2 Zoning permitted with consent:
Agricultural produce industries; Depots; Garden centres; General industries; Hardware and building supplies; Industrial training facilities; Landscaping material supplies; Light industries; Liquid fuel depots; Markets; Neighbourhood shops; Oyster aquaculture; Places of public worship; Plant nurseries; Roads; Rural supplies; Specialised retail premises; Take away food and drink premises; Tank-based aquaculture; Timber yards; Vehicle sales or hire premises; Warehouse or distribution centres
– Next door to local shopping precinct which includes IGA, chemist, bakery, and bottle shop.
– Frontage to the main access road to the Byron Arts and Industrial precinct which includes well established businesses and tourist attractions including Stone & Wood Brewery and McTavish.
– 3 minute walk to the Habitat Retail and Lifestyle precinct, including Barrio restaurant, gym, pilates, and retail stores
– 10-minute walk to Elements of Byron, a luxury well-established hotel which hosts multiple weddings and conferences throughout the year as well as the solar train offering services the centre of Byron town.
– Access to the Pacific Highway via Ewingsdale Road
*Property is being sold subject to subdivision and registration of title
** Under some circumstances GST may apply