Well-Established Business Set on 4 acres of Naturally Landscaped Far North Coast Hinterland
A truly unique offering spread over 4 acres of naturally landscaped Far North Coast Hinterland and conveniently located 15-minutes from Byron / Ballina Gateway Airport, 25-minutes from Byron Bay and 10-minutes from the new M1 extension with both north and South connections. The multiple buildings provide elegant country style within a charming and relaxed atmosphere.
– Business and land for sale in conjunction
– 100 seat café/restaurant licensed for unlimited functions
– Well-established local business that has been managed and successfully operated by the current owners since 2009
– Private country lane location with roadside signage and highway frontage allowing exposure to over 30,000 potential customers daily
– 3 separate gated entrances with large car/bus parking
– Huge potential for further development
– Private and secluded yet easily accessible to Ballina, Byron Bay & Bangalow
– Renowned destination for heritage weddings
– Zoned RU1
Main Residence: Stunning farmhouse (circa 1910) which has been lovingly restored. This 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home offers all the original design features that make a heritage home special including hardwood timber floors, wood burning fireplace and polished chrome light fixtures. The restoration included a new kitchen boasting commercial stainless-steel design and huge contemporary new bathroom.
The Restaurant: This all-weather building has been constructed using historic 100-year-old hardwood timbers sourced from the local North Coast region. The bespoke New Guinea timber windows feature views across the macadamias through to the Byron Hinterland. The Edible Garden Cafe is a 100 seat café/restaurant with a purpose-built bar area licensed for unlimited functions. The raked open barn style ceiling presents a relaxed environment for indoor dining. The council approved commercial kitchen is fully equipped with catering equipment, stainless steel benches and appliances.
The Studio: Detached building located adjacent to the main residence. This space currently used for wedding interviews could be re-imagined as an office or guest house.
The Black Stables Barn: The original old stables building boasts polished concrete floors and is currently used as a private function room and gift shop. Romantic chandeliers and a backdrop of magnificent fig trees create the ambience of a bygone era.
Farm Shed: Fully enclosed bespoke timber and corrugated iron construction. Power/water connected with gorgeous double barn style.