Commercial Food Production at Billinudgel
This prime position offers high visual exposure and immediate access to the Pacific Motorway and would be well suited for Takeaway business, Factory, packing & storage, retail outlet. This historic home formerly known as Humble Pies has been a popular destination amongst travellers and locals since 1982.
This prime space In Billinudgel is available for food production and manufacturing and/or retail and wholesale outlet.
• Formerly Humble Pies.
• Direct access to the Pacific Highway.
• Fully equipped kitchen and set up for someone to move in
• The lease will include cooking facilities, fridges and seating.
• Prominent Highway Signage and Front Car park.
• Tenant will be responsible for maintaining the outside garden area.
• Bond is 1 x month's rent
• Public Liability Insurance $20m.
• Permitted use is for a commercial kitchen, food manufacturing, takeaway
• Outgoings are: council rates, water rates, land tax, insurance
• Lease is for 12 months
Permitted with council consent: (STCA)
– Service station, liquid fuel depot
– Brewery, bakery, food production, take away food and drink premises with retail outlet
– Warehouse and distribution centre, depots, self-storage units
– Light industries
– Industrial training premises
– Place of public worship