Iconic Converted St Columbkille's Church
First National Byron are proud to present to the market this historical and engaging property for the discerning buyer looking for a very unique real estate opportunity.
This prominent building in the centre of the historic small town of Broadwater is located on a 4047m2 level block at the north end of town.
Beautifully restored, the old Catholic Church is local heritage listed and is presently being used for a café.
Our Daily Bread Café has been operating for six and a half years and features a well-appointed commercial kitchen that has been built to modern building regulation standards. All plumbing and electricals are new and built to commercial standards including a 1000 litre grease trap, commercial grade sewerage piping, three-phase power with new meter box.
This charming and established business is to be sold with the property offering a great operation and lifestyle for the new owner.
Just 25kms south of Ballina on the Pacific Highway, this tiny town on the Richmond River is renowned for its beautiful National Park, great fishing, lovely timber dwellings and of course the historic sugar mill.
With future use only limited by your imagination, a development application has been approved by Council to build a three-bedroom, three story residence connected to the church.
Truly a once in a lifestyle opportunity, call us today for further information on this one of a kind property.
The local and natural attractions on your doorstep, will contribute to a wonderful lifestyle. These include;
– Broadwater National Park, with 4,245 ha of coastal heath, wetlands, 8 km of beach front & a network of walking trails.
– Four wheel drive access to 20 kilometres of fishing and surfing.
– 10 minutes to Evans Head and it’s uncrowded surf beaches
– Scenic drives to Bangalow, Yamba, Nimbin, Lennox Head, Mullumbimby and Cape Byron.
– 2 airports within 30-minute drive, Ballina Byron & Lismore both offer daily services to major capitals and regional areas.
– Daily Bus services to Ballina connect to Byron and Brisbane
– The bypass will put the Gold Coast within an hour and Brisbane within two hours drive.