Elevated and Level 2 Acre Vacant Land in Ewingsdale
Rarely does the opportunity arise for you to create your dream property in the highly sought-after and desirable Ewingsdale location. Resting on an elevated, level parcel of land in a quiet cul-de-sac is this magnificent 2-acre vacant block of land that is perfectly positioned only a few minutes' drive into Byron Township to enjoy local cafes, shopping and world-renowned pristine beaches.
With an abundance of space this property presents endless possibilities for you to create your dream home to fit your family's needs (STCA). The level and clear land makes building easy and allows plenty of space to experience farm-to-table growing, hobby farming, keeping pets or simply ample room for the children to play.
This parcel of land is the gateway into the welcoming Ewingsdale / Byron Bay community and is the perfect place for growing families to put down roots. With a strong sense of community, numerous schools and world-renowned beaches at your fingertips for you to enjoy, this location is unbeatable.
* Please note the avocado trees on this land can be removed
*Cuckoo Dove Place is a new street and doesn't appear on Google Maps. It is accessed off William Flick Lane Ewingsdale.
– 3 minutes drive to The Farm Byron Bay
– 7 minute drive to renowned Habitat Retail and Lifestyle Precinct
– 8 minute drive to Byron Bay Township to enjoy local cafes, restaurant's,
shopping and world-renowned pristine beaches
– 5 minute drive to Cape Byron Rudolf Steiner School
– 26 minutes to Ballina Byron Gateway Airport
– 44 minutes to Goldcoast airport