Premium Acreage Lots with Cape Byron Views - Price Guide Below
Are you ready to build your dream home in a perfect location? Two of the lots have panoramic, never to be built out sunrise views over farmland and forests to Cape Byron, the lighthouse and the eastern horizon, with glimpses of the Pacific Ocean. All the lots also have impressive sunset views to the west to St Helena that can never be built out!
In an ideal location with coffee from “The Farm” only 2 minutes away or have a beer in hand under the afternoon sun at the Stone and Wood Brewery in less than 10 minutes! Only 8 minutes to the popular Byron Bay town and beaches and only 3km to the highway. This allows easy transit to either the Ballina Airport, 25 minutes, or the Gold Coast Airport, 43 minutes and under 2 hours to Brisbane!
– 3-minute drive to Steiner School
– 12 minutes to Brunswick Heads
– Under an hour to Gold Coast Beaches
– 55 minutes to Robina Shopping Centre
Call Helen Huntly-Barratt today on 0412 332 232 for further details.
* Note – All lots are non-flood affected and above sea level rise risk and there are no nearby watercourses