Stunning Hinterland Property With Spectacular Views
This modern 4 bedroom home is situated on a beautiful low maintenance 1.7 acre block yet has the feeling of being ‘on top of the world’ with 270 degree uninterrupted views across the hinterland. With the location so close to Bangalow and Byron Bay, this property really is a fantastic combination of seclusion and convenience.
The property features a spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, walk in pantry, gas stove top, and dishwasher. The open plan living and dining area flows perfectly out onto a covered deck ideal for entertaining and enjoying the amazing rural views.
Three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the master bedroom is complete with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. All bedrooms enjoy a private and lush rural outlook.
The 2 bathrooms feature windows extending down to the edge of the bath where you can lie and watch the full moon rise over the ocean or the sun set in the evening.
Double lock up garage with two cleverly designed internal access points, one leading into the laundry and kitchen.
The large 100m2 shed has electricity, plumbing and an approved bathroom which could be further used as an art studio, games room etc. or make the perfect garage or workshop.
• 46,000 litre new rain water tanks.
• Additional high pressure irrigation from creek water
• Historic stone settler-built walls adjoining property
• 15 minutes’ drive to the beaches of Byron Bay
• 10 minutes’ drive to Bangalow and Bangalow Public School
• 15 minutes’ drive to Cape Byron Steiner School
• 20 minutes’ drive to Byron Bay High School
• 35 minutes’ drive to Ballina airport
• 45 minutes’ drive to Gold Coast airport
School bus pick up from Fowlers Lane which run into Byron Bay or Bangalow, also connecting to schools in Lismore. Exclusive community of high quality homes situated on surrounding acres with creek, platypus, fishing and fresh-water swimming holes.
This property truly is a unique find and must be inspected to be fully appreciated.