Fantastic Home, Elevated, Outlook and Walk to Bangalow Village
Set only a few minutes walk in to the heart of Bangalow, with an elevated position and lovely north eastern aspect, 25 Campbell Street offers families and investors a fantastic opportunity.
The first floor features:
– Large open plan layout with timber floors throughout.
– An abundance of natural light and flow between in and outdoor living.
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless appliances, corner pantry and
stone top island.
– Three bedrooms with built – ins and master with ensuite and balcony.
– Main bathroom with shower, bath tub and separate toilet.
– Three balconies and a panoramic bi-fold window to make the most of the
lovely eastern aspect.
The ground floor features:
– Fourth bedroom with ensuite, separate entrance and its own living area
– A large internal storage area and off street parking.
– Huge covered patio with gate access that could double as parking for a trailer
– Landscaped gardens and lawn.
– Above ground pool and sunny deck.
If you are looking for a home or investment in central Bangalow with loads of natural light and a flexible floorplan do not miss this opportunity.
Call Su or Luke now to arrange your inspection.
Council rates: $2364 per year