Stunningly Restored Queenslander in Great Location
Set on an elevated 711sqm block with a rural outlook, this gorgeous 1920s character home has been beautifully and lovingly restored.
The well-appointed open plan kitchen is fitted with Miele appliances, a gas stovetop and connects seamlessly to the open plan lounge and dining room featuring high ceilings, ceiling roses, and lovely wooden floorboards and fretwork. The living room is a beautiful generous space and the alignment of doors and considerable windows allow for uninterrupted air flow and an abundance of natural light. It opens through French doors to a side deck and the generous yard.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with built ins and the master with luxury ensuite and north facing bay windows with gorgeous stained glass. Servicing the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms is the central bathroom with freestanding bath, walk in shower and stunning floor to ceiling tiles.
Outside, the well maintained yard is fully fenced and features a stunning pergola with BBQ area, and fire pit – the perfect all weather entertaining space for picture perfect weekends relaxing with friends and family.
This beautiful home is located in a quiet street within walking distance to Bangalow town centre and is the perfect blend of old and new.
• 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Generous open plan living/dining/kitchen space
• Quality appliances in kitchen
• High ceilings, ceiling roses, wooden floorboards and fretwork
• Stunning pergola with BBQ area and fire pit
• Ceiling fans
• Elevated 711sqm block, fully fenced
• North aspect
• Single carport plus storage shed
• Located walking distance to Bangalow town centre