Guide $1.25M - $1.375M. – Magpie Haven
Auction Price Guide $1,250,000 – $1,375,000.
This is your opportunity to secure idyllic country living in the Byron Bay Hinterland, close to Bangalow village.
The exceptional property comprises 57 idyllic acres with Wilson’s River frontage, extending to the picturesque O’Meara’s Bridge.
The charming, original farmhouse is set within a tranquil rural landscape. It offers someone with a desire for country living the option to restore the home to its former glory. Otherwise you have the opportunity to build your dream home on one of the many ideal building sites.
– Nearly 2 km of river frontage and approximately 1 km of road frontage
– Town water
– Lush fertile land, with RU1 and RU2 zoning
– 3 bedroom farmhouse with northerly aspect
– 2 original outbuildings for storage
– 20 minutes to Byron Bay’s iconic beaches
– 5 minutes to vibrant Bangalow
– 5 minutes to quaint Federal
– 50 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
– Highly respected schools in Bangalow, Lismore and Byron Bay
– Bus routes passing by the property.
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire exquisite countryside, with river frontage, in a much sought after location. Parcels of land of this calibre are rarely offered for sale, it has been over 40 years in this instance.
To be auctioned on Saturday the 8th April, this spectacular acreage will be sold!
Enquiries: James Young 0419 856 840 or Tara Torkkola 0423 519 698.
Council rates $948 per year