Mediterranean Oasis in Tightly Held Area
This Mediterranean style villa is a spacious and sunny four-bedroom, three-bathroom home located on a quiet cul-de-sac amongst tropical gardens. Resting on a 588m2 elevated block, the home is flooded with ample light and allows natural breezes throughout. With a 10m resort style swimming pool and only 5 minutes to vibrant Byron Bay town centre, this home will offer you the quintessential coastal lifestyle.
A modern, open-plan home with perfectly placed easterly kitchen is a chef’s delight and ideal for entertaining. Relax and enjoy the substantial covered outdoor balcony with built-in barbecue bench. Perfect for alfresco dining!
This is a cleverly designed home with separate wings built around the pristine, in-ground swimming pool. One wing is ideal as a parent’s retreat with the master bedroom, dressing room and ensuite bathroom with large bathtub. The opposite wing has another sizeable bedroom with ensuite bathroom, two more bedrooms and central bathroom; perfect for kids, extended family or guests.
The property is centrally located with quick access to the town centre, beaches, the iconic Roadhouse Café and local schools. The property provides convenience, whilst offering complete privacy and peace. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
– 10-minute bike ride to Tallow Beach
– 5-minute drive the Byron Bay centre
– Kitchen and living areas have a 12ft high ceiling and large windows
– Bi-folding windows at kitchen create an outdoor bar and entertainment space
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Multiple windows for cross-ventilation and ample natural light
– Separate study offers the ideal space to work from home, or a rumpus room for the kids
– Master ensuite with large bath
– Elevated north east facing land
– Large two car lock-up garage
– In-ground, salt-water resort style pool
– 25 minutes from the Ballina/Byron Regional Airport
– 45 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
Council Rates: $3,643.88 pa