Quality Designer Home In The Golden Grid
Perfectly positioned in Byron Bay’s most tightly held precinct ‘the old part of town’, this quality master-built hardwood home will impress immediately upon inspection.
This eco-designed home has been finished to the highest standard and utilises a beautiful blend of woodwork and timbers throughout, which in turn has created a stylish, warm and inviting abode.
Built over 2 levels, the clever thought in designing the floor plan allows the owner to reside in the home while guests or family members can have their own private spaces on either level. Alternatively, the whole property can be used and enjoyed as one complete home.
With the most breathtaking views to the hinterland and Mt Warning, this is a very special property that is so quiet and peaceful, yet only moments’ walk to Byron’s town centre and beaches.
DOWNSTAIRS FEATURES INCLUDE
• Versatile with the use of a retractable operable wall with remote stacking bay
• Large multi-purpose living area
• French doors flow out to the beautiful garden entertaining areas
• State of the art stainless steel laundry
• Bathroom plus 2 toilets
UPPER LEVEL FEATURES INCLUDE
• District views to the hinterland & Mt Warning
• Extensive verandah to entertain and enjoy the amazing sunsets
• Designer kitchen offering a premium level of fixtures and fittings
• Cosy semi enclosed balcony leading off the open plan living and dining space
• Expansive main bedroom and open full bathroom
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
• Grid connected solar power and solar hot water with gas boost
• Underground rain water tanks with auto/manual town water switching
• High quality filtered drinking water system is installed on both upper and lower levels
• Secure off-street parking
• High quality hardwood fencing with stainless steel ridge capping
• Small garden shed
• North facing
Council Rates: $3341.24 per year