Quality Property in Town Centre
They say it’s all about LOCATION when it comes to real estate values, well look no further. This property offers so much more than location in the heart of Byron Bay only moments’ walk to Byron’s vibrant town centre, no need for a car!
The main home has the character and charm of a classic hardwood Byron cottage. The bedrooms are generous in size and the bathrooms are fresh and modern. An open plan kitchen and dining space leads out to a covered deck and large private courtyard with established gardens.
This property also has rear lane access and a large, well equipped studio. The fully approved granny flat is accessible via the rear lane and is totally separate and private from the main residence.
This enviable home and approved granny flat is ripe and ready for the discerning buyer. Being so central to everything that Byron has to offer this property will impress investors with its strong proven income.
Offering charm, warmth, character and an undeniably premium location this property ticks all the boxes for the holiday maker and owner occupier alike.
Do not delay with your inspection.
• Quality property in the centre of town
• Lovely home offering charm, warmth, character
• Open plan kitchen and dining space leads out to a covered deck
• Large private courtyard with established gardens
• Rear lane access and a large, approved granny flat
• 5 generous bedrooms, modern and fresh bathrooms
• Excellent investment opportunity, strong proven income
Council rates $3471.78 per annum