Modern Balinese Inspired House in Byron Bay
The stunning home is enviably located on a Shirley Lane, a quiet laneway in Byron Bay that backs onto a nature reserve. This exotic, elevated haven is set on 920m2 amongst tropical gardens, offering a distinctive relaxed feel. The house has Balinese origins, designed by famous architect Made Wijaya. Situated within an easy walk to beautiful Belongil Beach and a quiet pedestrian pathway leads to the centre of Byron Bay in minutes.
The house is designed in two parts – bedrooms and bathrooms on one side; living space and kitchen on the other.
The four bedrooms are a generous size and the master boasts an enormous luxury ensuite with spa bath and walk-in robe. Banks of glass and louvre windows showcase the established garden surrounds. All the bedrooms open out to covered verandahs and a choice of spots to relax.
Across the stunning covered walkway, is the spacious open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The space has hardwood floors, raked ceilings and a modern kitchen with island bench.
DA approval to subdivide into two separate 3-bedroom houses with pools, making this property an investors dream!
Feel like you are on holiday all year round with this exotic Balinese villa, ideal for the Byron outdoor lifestyle.
• DA approval to subdivide into two separate 3-bedroom houses with pools
• Unique, architectural home
• 4 spacious bedrooms, most with built-in wardrobes
• Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath
• Wrap-around covered verandahs and covered walkway between the two sections
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Development potential
• The earnings for 52 Shirley lane for 2020 calendar year are approximately $140,000.
Council Rates: $4,754.00 per annum