Over 1 acre of R2 Low Density Residential Land (subdivisable STCA) in blue chip location
Exceptional opportunity to own over 1 acre (4338m2) of R2 low density residential land in a superb location. Currently featuring a tenanted home, studio and 3 sheds, this site is ripe for development. New zoning allows for future development of land subdivision or multi-dwelling development (STCA).
The land is in a blue chip position unlike anything else currently on the market:
– 3 bedroom house + 1 bedroom studio + 3 sheds providing strong holding income
– Adjacent to the soon to be built Harvest Estate, it will be part of a blossoming community
– 2 minute walk to Stone & Wood Brewery and the booming industrial estate including local restaurants and new shopping destinations.
– 10 minute walk to Habitat Retail & Lifestyle community which is currently under further development.
– 15 minute walk to luxury hotel Elements of Byron including access to the solar train running to Byron Bay town centre and beach access.
– 5 minute drive to popular tourist venue, The Farm.
– Located near the Ewingsdale Cape Byron Steiner School, sporting facilities and Byron Central Hospital.
The home was built circa 1900s and has been lovingly looked after for years. Many character design features have been retained including high ceilings, timber floors (under the carpet) and intricate cornice work. With 3 bedrooms, a refurbished kitchen plus three separate living areas, this is an extremely versatile home. In addition, there is a 2 bedroom studio and 3 large sheds.
Blocks of this quality, size and location are extremely rare and won't last long. Contact Denzil today on 0481 864 049 to secure your private inspection.
Council Rates: $3,277.78 pa