3 bed 2 bath + Double Garage & Pool right in town next to Luxurious Shopping and Restaurant Precinct!
Located in the highly sought-after 'Seadrift' complex in a convenient and private position, this oasis boasts 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and is situated only a short distance to award winning bars and restaurants. This immaculately presented sunlit home is perfectly positioned for you to enjoy a carefree lifestyle in the heart of Byron Bay just a few minutes' walk to Main Beach. Perfect for downsizing, investors, families, or those who want the flexibility to lock up or holiday let and travel the globe, knowing your home in Byron is safe and secure.
The open plan living area features beautiful timber floors and plenty of light. It faces due north along with the adjoining sunny landscaped courtyard boasting plenty of space for relaxed entertaining. There is a second courtyard located at the entrance to the property which would make a lovely space for reading a book or relaxing after a day at the beach or shopping! The spacious kitchen includes stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms all have new wool blend carpet and built-ins, with the main featuring a full-size bathroom. A family bathroom services the remaining 2 bedrooms with both bathrooms featuring European designed fittings and stone vanity bench tops.
Located in the secure complex of Seadrift, this beautifully maintained townhouse has air-conditioning throughout and a lock up garage with internal access. This gated, very private complex also boasts a swimming pool with pool pavilion and BBQ facilities.
• 15m resort style in-ground pool, sundeck and shade pavilion and BBQ area (shared access)
• Gated access, very private
• New carpets, blinds, shutters
• Kitchen upgrades, new tiling, new fridge and new dishwasher
• Courtyard decking and landscaped mature cactus garden
• Premier Byron location
• New Reverse cycle aircon/heating
• Three generous sized bedroom all with built in wardrobes
• Large open plan kitchen and dining area
• Beautiful landscaped patio; perfect for outdoor living
• Well-designed kitchen with Caesar-stone benches and quality appliances
• Electric cooktop
• Conveniently located
• Northerly aspect
• Quality German made Bosch appliances
• Remote controlled lock up garage with internal access
• Ample storage throughout
Council Rates: $3,057.50 p/a
Strata Levies: approx. $1,200.00 per quarter