NEW PRICE 650K on 2 titles - Perfectly Positioned Family Home with Beautiful Established Gardens on Huge Block
Completely private and lovingly maintained, this 4 bedroom family home is set over 2 titles on a large 2024m2 block. The elevated treed outlook stretches over to the ridges and boasts lovely valley views.
Located in the charming neighbourhood of Clunes, this original 1970’s brick home is surrounded by established, pretty tiered and pathed gardens with terraces and rock walls throughout, backing on to a grassed lane.
Inside the spaces are generous and bright. The kitchen has an eat in breakfast area, there is a separate dining room, and substantial living room with access to balconies on both sides overlooking the gardens. Downstairs is a large rumpus room which could be great for guest accomodation, a teenagers retreat, or a fantastic space for a work from home situation. This space also includes a bedroom, bathroom and small kitchen.
An undercover paved patio area is the perfect space for the kids to play or for all weather entertaining. As an added bonus, at the rear of the property is an additional garage/studio – a versatile area ideal for an artist studio or work room.
This home has been owner occupied for many years and has been well looked after – you could move in straight away or take some time to renovate and really make this space your own. Either way this is a fantastic opportunity and the possibilities are endless. Just a short distance from the main street of Clunes, this home is an easy 25 minute drive to Southern Cross University or Lismore Base Hospital and just 30 minutes drive to Bryon Bay and it’s stunning beaches.
• Original 1970’s 4 bedroom home on huge 2024m2 block set over 2 titles
• Completely private location just a short distance to Clunes General Store & Cafe
• Established, well maintained, tiered gardens with terraces and rock walls
• Lovely views over to the ridges
• Large kitchen with eat in breakfast area, a separate dining/living spaces
• Generous downstairs rumpus room – prefect guest accommodation / home office / teenagers retreat
• Additional garage / studio suitable for artist studio or work room
• There are 12 solar panels on the roof
• 2 great balconies plus an undercover paved patio area downstairs
• 25 minute drive to Southern Cross University and Lismore Base Hospital, 30 minutes to Bryon Bay and beaches
Council Rates $2407.55 per annum