Luxury Living In The Byron Hinterland
Nestled along Eureka Road in the Byron Bay Hinterland, a short drive to Bangalow, Benny’s Cottage is the ultimate in stylish yet relaxed luxury and comfort.
Set on 5 acres, the property enjoys beautiful rural views and is surrounded by fields of happy cows and remnants of the ‘Big Scru subtropical rainforest.
Whilst retaining much of its original charm, the 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been kitted out with all the modern luxuries. Oak soaped floorboards grace the hallways, bedrooms and
living areas whilst the heated floors of the bathrooms are tiled in locally sourced encaustic tiles by Jatana design.
The covered verandah and 12 metre saltwater swimming pool are the perfect spots to entertain and relax with family and friends. You’ll spend many hours here listening to the local birds varied songs and the babbling creek below.
Away from the crowds Benny’s cottage gives you the true country lifestyle, but still centrally located within easy reach of all that the hinterland and coast have to offer.
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining with wood burning stove opens out through large bi-fold doors and servery window onto the covered verandah
• Verandah is equipped with built in easy retractable flyscreens and sink
• Chefs kitchen with freestanding Falcon double oven, dishwasher, butler sink and Smeg appliances
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• Spacious loft room with additional lounge area
• All windows and doors have fly screens
• All bedrooms and living areas have reverse cycle A/C and ceiling fans
• Both bathrooms have under floor heating & heated towel rails
• Fenced yard surrounding the home
• Outdoor shower, toilet and double sink
• Holiday letting website and photos included
• Creek frontage and unlimited drinkable bore water
• Designer furniture package pictured available as part of a ‘Walk In Walk Out’ deal
Contact Denzil today for further information on this off-market opportunity!