Panoramic Views and 20 Acres of Rolling Hinterland Pastures
Set on an elevated North Facing block, this home features breath taking panoramic Hinterland views.
Featuring a private drive, welcomed by a quaint water feature, setting a precedence of relaxed rural living.
Showcasing 5 bedrooms, master with walk in robe, 2 bathrooms, double lock up garage, swimming pool, separate kitchen plus living and additional lounge room leading to a wraparound covered patio.
The poolside features an alfresco dining space to entertain friends whilst the kids play in the pool.
Perfect for families of all ages and stages, and ready to move straight into, this home is best appreciated in person. Call Su or Luke today for your chance to secure this rural estate.
• Panoramic Northern views, 8.14 HA
• 5 beds, 2 baths, additional lounge
• Alfresco patio overlooking swimming pool
• Double lock up garage, additional shed
• Town water, fireplace, NBN satellite
• 3 minutes’ drive to Clunes Main Street
Council Rates: $2,705.69 per year