Picturesque Property In Village Of Clunes
Welcome to peaceful living in Clunes. This stunning property boasts 4.6 useable acres, a solid 4-bedroom family home with picturesque hinterland views all within an easy distance to the quaint village.
The unique timber home fits in beautifully with the rural surrounds. The ground floor showcases an open plan design with rumpus room and high kitchen ceilings. Lovely original accents are mixed with stylish modern finishes. The kitchen boasts Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, gas cooktop, stone bench tops and ample storage. The living area and bedrooms lead out to the wide, covered, wrap-around verandah overlooking a beautiful horse paddock – the ideal place to relax and unwind or entertain.
The first-floor features 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a bathroom and private covered balcony. This area can easily be used as a master and study, offering the perfect parents retreat.
The property is set well off the road, along a sealed driveway and is large enough to do any number of things (STCA). A well-established variety of citrus and fruit trees are spread across the property as well as a productive vegetable garden.
Just a few minutes’ drive to Eltham Pub, 25 minutes from Byron and Lennox beaches, and easy access to Lismore Base Hospital and Southern Cross University, this could be your new dream home in the country, a must see!
• 4.6 acres of useable land with beautiful views
• 5-burner gas cooktop and pyrolytic oven
• Bosch dishwasher
• Immaculate gardens/ landscaping
• Solid family home with high ceilings and stunning hinterland views
• 4-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Large Rumpus room
• Wide, timber, wrap-around and covered verandah
• Charming original accents such as stained glass, French doors and pedestal sink
• 2 x 22,000 litre tanks
• Reverse cycle A/C
• NBN available
• 12 panels of solar power – 2.7 kw
• 10 x 6m metal clad shed with plenty of storage or space to use as a workshop
• Solahart 320 litre ‘Streamline’ Solar Water Heater
• Fully tarred driveway leading up to the home
• Walking distance or 5-minute drive to Clunes village and Clunes Public school
• 30 minutes to Bangalow
• 30 minutes to Ballina regional airport
• Great neighbours!
Council Rates: $1412.38 pa