Rare Opportunity to Own a Large Hinterland Parcel
Rare well-positioned parcel of 35 acres, this elevated property is just a short 10-minute drive to vibrant Lennox Head village and Ballina centre. The parcel offers an original 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom, hardwood farm cottage, with huge potential to create the quintessential rural homestead.
This property boasts hinterland views and ocean glimpses with dual occupancy potential and alternative building site in an elevated position (STCA). With multiple private access points and a spring fed dam, this property has huge potential waiting to be realized.
The unique location of this property is what makes it special:
– Only 5 minutes off the M1 with both northbound and southbound access
– 3-minute drive to quaint Tintenbar village, home to the beautiful Tintenbar oval, the local cricket pitch, tennis courts, picnic ground and the Tintenbar General Store
– A little further down the road is Teven Valley Golf Course, a delightful course in a superbly tranquil setting
– 8-minute drive to stunning Killen Falls Nature Reserve
– 10-minute scenic drive to vibrant Lennox Head
– 10-minute drive to Ballina and 20 minutes to Byron Bay, the social and commercial hub of the Northern Rivers region, loved for its relaxed seaside location, endless waterways and pristine (uncrowded) river and surf beaches
This is a rare opportunity to own a large parcel of land with current accommodation in a stunning and convenient location. Please call Helen today to book an inspection.
Council Rates: $1,616.08 pa