‘Bramasole’ Quality, Privacy & Space In Beautiful Ewingsdale
Enjoy the best of both worlds in living a warm and comfortable home with total privacy, tranquillity and beautiful established gardens.
This substantial property occupies 7071m2 of gardens, trees and remnant rainforest.
The home offers wonderful, versatile living spaces and four large bedrooms – two of which feature generous sized ensuites and walk in robes.
The open plan living and dining area allow access to various outdoor terraces which overlook the picturesque gardens and surrounds. Each outdoor space can be enjoyed depending on the season and time of day…the north facing terrace is a warm haven to soak up the sun in the winter months and the pool is nicely positioned on this northern side, while the southern terrace offers a shady space and captures the cooling summer breezes.
Set within the desired Ewingsdale community and only minutes to ‘The Farm’ restaurant, Steiner School, Hospital, and an easy cycling distance into Byron Bays CBD and Beaches, this home is a must to inspect.
– Town water plus 50,000L underground water storage
– Large butlers pantry
– Versatile floorplan
– Study or fifth Bedroom
– In ground pool
– Substantial and established gardens
– Complete privacy and tranquillity
– Solid and substantially built home
– One owner, well maintained and cared for since new
– Owners are looking for an extended settlement with this sale
– Two living areas + Study
– Large airconditioned cellar or ‘cool-room’
– Double Lock up garage