UNDER OFFER! The Byron Hinterland Dream!
Set on 15 elevated acres near the historic village of Federal, this beautiful property embodies what everyone loves about the Byron Bay hinterland.
The renovated 4 bed + study, 2 bath timber home sits perfectly on the land making the most of the north aspect with the most spectacular views of the Night Cap Ranges and Minyon Falls. With expansive open plan living areas and a seamless indoor/outdoor connection with all rooms opening onto wrap around verandas, there are plenty of spots to relax and admire the breathtaking surrounds.
The in-ground swimming pool is a wonderful place for spending your summer afternoons. When you feel like a walk, head down to Coopers Creek for a swim in the large waterhole and if you’re quiet you might catch sight of a platypus or turtle.
An added bonus is an amazing Artist’s studio private to the main home, An incredible versatile space to suit your needs!
All this within 5 minutes to Federal Village, Doma Café, and 25 minutes to Byron. With too many highlights to list below, we invite you to contact us today for further information.
• High cathedral ceilings
• Timber floors
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Living room with wood fire heater
• Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Built in the 1980s and renovated 6 years ago
• New decks and gutters
• Pool – salt/chlorinated
• 4 paddock areas
• Solar hot water and booster
• Tanks 25,000L + 5000L
• Fruit orchard – mangos, citrus, pineapples, passionfruit, dragon fruit and rainforest fruit trees
• Old dairy country and part of Kings property subdivided in 1980
• Previously a coffee farm, then enjoyed a heliconia’s income, then had horses
• Abundance of wildlife – koalas, wallabies, green tree frogs, echidnas, platypuses, turtles, and tawny frogmouth
• Double carport