Hinterland Dream With Exquisite Panoramic Views
Escape to this stylishly renovated home in the Byron Bay hinterland positioned on a near level 5-acre plateau with picturesque views.
This immaculately presented home boasts spacious light filled bedrooms and an open plan living area appointed with a gourmet kitchen. Wrapped in floor to ceiling glass, the lounge flows seamlessly out to the entertainer’s deck and stunning salt water pool with far-reaching hinterland views across the established gardens and beyond.
An added bonus is the elegant, newly built freestanding garage with studio and balcony above. A versatile space to suit all your needs.
The elevated North-facing property is within minutes to the community of Federal, popular Doma Café, Preschool and an easy drive to Bangalow or 25 minutes to Byron’s beautiful beaches.
Offering complete privacy, serenity and stunning views, this property is a unique opportunity… a beautiful home, retreat, weekender or investment!
• Stunning 360 rural views
• 8.5m x 3.5m concrete saltwater pool with substantial decking
• North aspect
• Canara fireplace
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom with breathtaking picture window and ensuite
• Large fenced backyard suitable for kids
• Wood-fired pizza oven
• Solar hot water and over 80,000 litre water storage
• Private and quiet 5 useable acres with ample space for secondary dwelling (STCA)
• 7m x 6m Double lock up garage/workspace
Council Rates: $1574.28 per year