SOLD OVER RESERVE! 6 REGISTERED BIDDERS
We are excited to present for Auction this charming 1930’s home in central Mullumbimby which has been beautifully renovated and extended.
From the moment you step inside you will immediately appreciate the character and inviting ambiance. The home maintains a lovely feeling of the original era, yet the new additions work in seamlessly.
A fantastic bonus is the self-contained secondary dwelling, which is just two years old and completely private from the main home. It is separately metered and offers a steady rental income.
Positioned on a family friendly street, only a short stroll from Mullumbimbys buzzing town centre and just minutes to the stunning beaches of Brunswick Heads and Byron Bay, this gorgeous home has everything you could desire.
– 3 generous bedrooms
– Separate office with private entrance
– High ceilings and timber floors throughout
– Spacious living area
– Modern stainless steel kitchen
– Huge covered deck to entertain family and friends
– Contemporary bathroom
– 632m2 flat block
– Solar hot water and solar electricity
– Established gardens with fire pit and raised garden beds
– Great rental potential, approximately $850 – $900pw
– Family friendly handy location, just a two minute stroll to the town centre
– Ideal for growing families
The sellers are motivated so call Tara Torkkola 0423 519 698 or Paul Prior 0418 324 297 to view.