Renovated Character Home in Beautiful Mullumbimby
Those who love 1950s retro charm combined with contemporary finishes will fall in love with this gorgeous turn-key home.
Beautifully open planned with a stunning aspect/views of majestic Mount Chincogan, this delightful family home is sure to impress. With modern kitchen and bathrooms, ceiling fans, open fireplace and split system a/c, all that is required is for you to add your family, friends & favourite belongings to make it your very own slice of paradise.
The dual undercover patios make for great entertaining and the fully fenced yard with veggie patch, storage, 2 car spaces, large unapproved & self contained studio make this a home not to miss!
– 5 mins bike ride to central Mullum (renowned for its amazing community spirit, quality food and music culture)
– 2 mins bike ride to the famous farmers market
– Many school high school and pre-school options, just a bike ride away
– 10 mins drive to Brunswick Heads
– 20 mins drive to Byron Bay
– Great rental return
Council Rates: $2,802.00 per quarter