Stunning Lifestyle Property In Sought After Location
This beautiful elevated lifestyle property in sought after Myocum is an absolute must see!
Set on 9615m2 (over 2 acres) with landscaped gardens, you can enjoy total peace and privacy whilst only being minutes’ drive to Mullumbimby and Byron’s famous beaches.
The lovingly restored circa 1910 Queenslander boasts stunning views from Mt Chincogan to the rolling hinterland hills. The large, covered balconies are ideal to entertain family and friends and enjoy the country atmosphere.
Separate guest rooms and bathroom downstairs open to an enormous undercover area ideal for indoor /outdoor living or creative pursuits.
This is country living with all the comforts – NBN, ample water and 40 minutes’ drive to Gold Coast International airport.
– Magnificent views from every window
– North aspect
– Hoop pine flooring, high ceilings, stained glass and ornate fretwork
– Family lounge with new combustion stove and ceiling fan
– Large dining room
– Inviting kitchen with 5 burner stainless steel gas stove and dishwasher
– Versatile accommodation – 4 bedrooms plus study or 5 bedrooms
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and French doors opening onto balcony
– Stunning main bathroom with shower and bath and quality finishes
– 2kw solar feed in system producing ~9 kw/h a day
– NBN fixed wireless 50/20
– Outdoor shower
– Horse lovers will appreciate the 2 bay horse stable
– Planted more than 1000 trees – mainly bird attracting and natives local to the area creating privacy and a habitat for birds and animals
– Koala trees – koalas sighted in planted trees as well as established trees on the property
– End of a quiet no through road
– Driveway lined with flowering gums (red, pink and orange) and pink bloodwoods
– Fruit trees: citrus (lemon, lime, grapefruit, orange) and exotic (jaboticaba, grumichama, lychee, finger lime) banana, papaya
– 140m2 organic vegetable garden with 40m2 shadehouse
– Self-sufficient with fire wood
– Double carport
A truly beautiful property in one of the most desired areas in our region.
Please call or email us today for further information.
Su Reynolds 0428 888 660
Tara Torkkola 0423 519 698