Will Be Sold at Auction 23rd July 10am Unless Sold Prior
This property will represent excellent value in sought after Myocum. Set on 6 useable acres with a dam, and a private driveway to the beautifully designed 10 year old Phil Anstey home, this is a must inspect.
Immaculately presented, families will love the 4 bedrooms with a lovely outlook from every room, 2 bathrooms and easy indoor/outdoor flow with stunning wrap around deck where you can watch the kids play and enjoy the picturesque country vistas.
The freestanding double garage is completely lined with a carport to the side, and there is ample room to extend the home or build a studio STCA.
Included in the sale are a tractor, slasher and cattle yards, setting the next owner up to manage the property with ease.
– Polished timber floors
– Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with A/C and wood fire
– The kitchen has a pleasant outlook and stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Main bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and access to the deck
– 3 other bedrooms all with built in robes
– Central bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate W/C
– Plenty of space to create your own hobby farm, with ponies, cattle, goats
– Room to extend, add a studio or pool (STCA)
– Fully landscaped manicured gardens
– Undulating green pastures and fully fenced paddocks
The perfect rural lifestyle minutes to Byron Bay and Mullumbimby, this property offers a lot for those who would like a country getaway with good access to towns, beaches, Pacific Motorway, schools and facilities.
Please call or email Tara today for further information.