Move Over Boho Chic
If you’re wondering if there will ever be life after neutral tones get ready for this artistic, architecturally designed tour de force…superbly positioned, oozing quality craftsmanship and whimsy this immaculate home celebrates quirky cool on steroids.
Commanding a premier position along a prestige Byron hinterland ridge-top, be swept away by stunning views of Byron Lighthouse, Julian Rocks and Mount Warning. Experience next level sunrises and sunsets as you take in ever changing light play over hills, valleys, sea and mountain ranges. This home is set peacefully at the end of a quiet lane and along a sealed driveway.
Lock and leave, low maintenance and Instagram-ready this home provides the perfect pop of wow to enthral guests; the quintessential potential holiday home with a difference.
Masterfully constructed, it has been designed for ultimate thermal mass and passive thermal performance. The 2.4KW solar system and solar water heating is perfectly suited to the climate and ensures optimum indoor conditions all year round.
Creatively landscaped gardens offer quiet corners, suntraps and shaded spaces to sit and take in the views and local wildlife. There is also plenty of space to add separate accommodation and a pool.
10-15 minutes’ drive will take you to either iconic Byron Bay, eclectic Mullumbimby or quaint Bangalow.
If you are seeking a bespoke, individualistic property with spectacular views and supreme convenience, call Tara 0423519698 or Vanessa 0433836755 for a VIP tour!
• Ridge-top position with panoramic ocean and hinterland views
• 4.36 acre block with landscaped gardens
• Architecturally-designed Sandstone and hardwood home
• Double garage plus storage
• Ability to add studio and additional level
• Privacy and gated driveway
• Solar power and water heating and 2 rainwater tanks
• 10 minute drive to Byron Bay
• Short drive to Bangalow, Mullumbimby
• Ballina Airport only 25 minutes’ drive
• Gold Coast Airport 45 minutes’ drive
Council Rates: $2,247.66