Rare Small Acreage In Premium Byron Shire Location
Set on 4 beautiful acres (1.599ha) in the popular suburb of Myocum, ‘The Bails’ offers a unique opportunity to purchase a modern farmhouse and gorgeous circa 1930s dairy bails.
Exuding charm and style, both dwellings have been thoughtfully restored and are completely self-contained, giving you an opportunity for a separate rental income, guest accommodation, artist studio, teenage retreat or separate home office.
With rich fertile soil, elevated usable land, 3 fenced paddocks and the most picturesque outlook over the lush countryside, this manageable small acreage is ideal for a rural haven or small hobby farm.
Whilst the property enjoys the ultimate in privacy and tranquillity surrounded by large acreages on all sides, ‘The Bails’ is so centrally located being only 8 minutes to Byron Bay and beaches, and 5 minutes to the buzzing town of Mullumbimby.
MAIN HOME FEATURES
• Solid double brick construction
• Nice design with spacious proportions
• Polished timber floors
• Three good size bedrooms
• Separate fourth bedroom or study
• Large two-way main bathroom with shower & bath
• Gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Light and bright separate lounge and dining areas
• Outdoor entertaining deck flows effortlessly off the main living area
• Entertain around the outdoor fire pit perfect for a winter gathering
• Wide front veranda
• Beautiful rural views
• Lock up garage (remote controlled) with additional rear access door
DAIRY BAILS FEATURES
• Original, tastefully restored and renovated bails, approx. 80 years old
• So much character, charm and history
• One bedroom
• Separate living area
• Gas hot water
• Thriving vege garden and outdoor entertaining space
• Ideal for separate rental income, a studio, home office or teenager’s retreat
Contact Denzil today for further information.