Privacy, Position & Panoramic Views
This ultimate ridge-top vantage provides spectacular views encompassing Cape Byron Lighthouse, Julian Rocks, Mount Warning, not to mention the most incredible sunrises and sunsets. Set at the end of a quiet lane and along a sealed driveway with an almost 360 degree panorama over fields, mountains and to the ocean you will see the landscape like never before.
The architect designed home will suit a family or make a wonderful holiday home or tree-change.
Built in 2002, the sandstone home has been designed for ultimate passive thermal performance, combined with a 2.4KW solar system and solar water heating the home is perfectly suited to its location and remains cool in summer and warm in winter.
Outside, the beautifully landscaped gardens enhance the incredible dual aspect of the ridge offering a multitude of suntraps, shaded spaces and views perfectly suited to both the weather and time of day. There is plenty of space to add separate accommodation and a pool if you desire.
The centre of Byron Bay and our world class beaches are only 10 minutes away. As are the towns of Mullumbimby and Bangalow.
If you are seeking privacy, spectacular views, a quality home and further potential do not hesitate to contact Denzil on 0481 864 049 today.
• Ridge-top position with panoramic ocean and hinterland views
• 4.36 acre block with landscaped gardens
• Architecturally-designed Sandstone and hardwood home
• Double garage plus storage
• Ability to add studio and additional level
• Privacy and gated driveway
• Solar power and water heating and 2 rainwater tanks
• 10 minute drive to Byron Bay
• Short drive to Bangalow, Mullumbimby
• Ballina Airport only 25 minutes' drive
• Gold Coast Airport 45 minutes' drive