Panorama, Privacy, Proximity Perfect
The most purposefully unassuming entrance leads to the most magnificent property! This property needs to be experienced in the flesh as even the best photos and words simply cannot do it justice, the magnitude of the views is truly awe inspiring.
With sensational 360 degree elevated views, this is the only Byron hinterland hideaway to boast such natural serenity with complete privacy just minutes to Bangalow and Byron Bay. Nestled atop a stunning 75 acre private property sits an architecturally designed 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 5 car garage residence specifically positioned to take advantage of the winter sun and the summer breeze and the breathtaking views.
Enjoy the stunning 25m north facing solar-heated pool spoilt with majestic views or go for a swim in your own picturesque creek. This property is complete with a separate utilities building including a large and very well-appointed private studio/work space with approved 4th bathroom.
The main residence includes:
– Large open plan living area with high ceilings complete with timber bifold opening up to the sun drenched north facing granite entertaining deck to the stunning pool offering amazing sunrise/sunset views.
– With bedrooms and living on the top and an extra-large independent bedroom retreat or gym/storage/office/multipurpose space on the floor below the home is perfectly designed for lifestyle sanctuary and amenity.
– The recently renovated kitchen includes generous long stone bench tops, Miele and Delonghi appliances, a timber kitchen servery shelf through bifold windows to the entertainers’ deck.
For those with an active interest in natural sustainable organic living: the property is situated on high-quality agricultural land comprising of rich red volcanic soil and includes many natural spring sites and a permanently watered creek along eastern boundary.
This property has never before been listed for sale since purchased and developed by the original owners with care for sustainable detail:
– Solar powered electric entry gate designed 400m downhill from the home at the end of no through country lane offers complete privacy and security. Paper road purchased and closed in 2004 creating clear title for the entire property.
– Polymer sealed driveway.
– 3 x 22,500 L rain water tanks.
– Total residence is NBN enabled including the studio 200m from the main residence.
– Solar hot water system
– Herb and vegetable gardens plus fruit trees