Beautiful Family Home Backing on to Nature Reserve
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this large family home backs onto the beautiful Waterlily Park and is a short 5-minute drive to Ocean Shores beach and shops.
The house is cleverly planned with the main bedroom separated by the spacious living dining area, providing a sanctuary from the rest of the house. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and sunroom.
Hardwood timber floors, raked ceiling with exposed beams all feature in the open plan kitchen, living and dining room. The indoor wood fireplace creates a welcoming and homely area for the family to enjoy.
The covered timber deck leads to the well-maintained lawn, boasting hardwood raised garden beds, established citrus trees, decorative water feature and large in-ground pool.
The spacious studio offers a fantastic opportunity for a teenager’s retreat, artist’s workshop or guest bedroom.
• Level 866m2 block
• Quiet cul-de-sac, backing onto acreage parkland
• Comfortable character filled home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and separate laundry
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings in living area and a wood fire
• Deep freestanding bath and Moroccan feature tiles
• Studio/teenagers retreat (potential 4th bedroom)
• Extensive covered verandahs and a private fenced yard
• Ilve kitchen appliances and gas stove top
• Heated outdoor shower
• Large inground pool with new pool pump and filter
• New solar 5.5kw
Council Rates: $2,802.00 pa