SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
Perched on a secluded ridge, this substantial and stylish master-built home has sweeping views across the Macleans Ridges Valley towards the Byron Bay Lighthouse, and you can see its beam at night.
This lovely view greets you each morning from three of the bedrooms. The open plan living/dining area also enjoys the view, features raked ceilings and flows out onto the eastern verandah through large glass doors making an ideal indoor/outdoor living space. Nestle a while on this verandah, and you wont notice the two neighbouring houses which are set back from yours, youll just notice how quiet, peaceful and private it is.
There is also a feeling of spaciousness to this home which sits on a 1,600m2 level block with a generous front and back lawn and plenty of room for a family and a pool, trampoline, vegie garden or studio/granny flat. There is another 5,614m2 on which you may like to start an orchard or keep some animals (7,214m2 total).
The home features a well-appointed country style kitchen which can serve food to three areas; the adjoining family room, there is a servery through to the dining room and the kitchen flows out to a second large covered outdoor area perfect for afternoon barbeques and entertaining. Another large multi-purpose room is ideal for a rumpus room or study area.
The luxurious master bedroom has a walk-in robe and large ensuite with spa bath. The other three bedrooms are all generous with built in robes and one has its own external door which allows for a home business.
This home is warm in Winter, catches cooling breezes in Summer and is full of quality features and thoughtful touches such as air conditioning, abundant storage, a tennis wall and a laundry shoot from the main bathroom to the internal laundry. There is also a double garage and large garden shed.
Ready to move straight in and with so much more potential, this is a property not to be missed.
FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY
– Private, peaceful and spacious
– Wonderful view – never built out
– See Byron Lighthouse beam at night
– Very private from the neighbours feel like its just you perched up on the hill looking over the Macleans Ridges Valley
– 1650 m2 approx flat house block easy to mow
– Room for pool, orchard, studio/ second dwelling / sheds
– Large garden shed
– Lovely garden
– Warm house in winter
– Master built home
– Air Conditioning
– Generous sized rooms
– Spacious kitchen
– Raked Ceiling
– Extra rumpus/multi purpose room
– Run your business from home with its own separate side entrance
– Double garage
– Special wall of the garage for hitting/kicking balls against
– Pass through cupboard between bathroom and laundry
– Cupboards galore
– Lovely breezes keep it cool in summer
– In a quiet cul de sac
– Highest property on the ridge so drainage is all down hill from the house
Enquiries: Su Reynolds 0428 888 660 or Luke Elwin 0421 375 635