OWNERS BOUGHT ELSEWHERE. 890,000 to $970,000
Unbelievable Value for 52 Acres!
Nestled along Eureka Road in the Byron Bay hinterland this property delivers a unique opportunity for families, first home buyers and investors. Set on 52 acres this 4 bedroom timber home with private parents retreat grants a northerly aspect yielding views over the valley.
Amidst the property’s combination of open pastures and hardwood plantation lies Turkey Creek, catering water for the well-established gardens.
– Spacious outdoor covered entertaining area
– In-ground pool
– Sealed driveways and boundary fencing
– Double undercover parking
– Multiple storage sheds with power
– 5 Water tanks totalling 60-80 thousand litres approx.
– 3 Pumps providing water to property dwellings
– Hardwood plantation with accreditation and primary producer registration
This secluded retreat offers a plethora of different features for its purchaser with potential for future income, a platform for agriculture or simply a family home.
Call or email us today for further information.
ENQUIRIES: Tara on 0423 519 698 or Helen Huntly-Barratt 0412 332 232