Original Weatherboard Charmer with Coopers Creek Frontage
This neat, tidy and original hardwood home sits on a large 27 acres with flat ground, undulating hills, elevated areas and access to Coopers Creek and Turkey Creek. The current owners have loved living here for 45 years!
There are three generous sized bedrooms two with study/sunrooms, 2 bathrooms, double carport and an inground pool. The property has two outbuildings that are perfect for renovating as well as cow bails.
Access to the large patio and deck from the living room and bedrooms is the perfect place to capture the wildlife and cool summer breezes,… OR take a stroll on the garden paths through the 3 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds where you will find mature trees, exotic and native plants. The garden is a picturesque and peaceful paradise with various nooks to sit and relax and enjoy the beautiful birds it attracts and the rural scenery…
With the charm of this property and its great potential it is a must to inspect!
– Hardwood home with hardwood floors
– High decorative plaster ceilings
– 30 minute drive to Byron Bay and Lismore
– 10 minute drive to Clunes and Federal, 15 to Bangalow.
– Dairy building with power/partially renovated
– Access to Coopers Creek and Turkey Creek
– Fully fenced and ready for agistment with electric fencing around the garden and home.
– 4x 5000 gallons rainwater tanks + 1x 1000 gallons
– School buses to Lismore, Byron Bay and Mullumbimby
– Cared and loved for by current owners for the last 45 years