Built To Perfection In Desirable Skennars Head!
Delivering luxury and quality without compromise in this highly sought-after beachside location. When you buy a property in Skennars Head, you buy more than just a home, you buy an enhanced lifestyle with some of the North Coast’s best school’s and surfing spots right on your doorstep!
This is a very unique property offering many different living options along with healthy passive income scenario’s to suit any prospective buyer.
This exceptional property is set on a large 1178m2 block with soon to be completed secondary rear access and comprises a stunning modern home, plus a studio, PLUS a granny flat, all quality built with top finishes.
With the recent DA approval of the adjoining Aureus residential subdivision and construction started there will soon be secondary access to the rear of the property potentially providing direct vehicle access to the granny flat and 2 bedroom studio STCA. There is also a shopping precinct being built within the new subdivision within close walking distance of the property.
– 5 minute walk to Sharpes Beach, Skennars Headland and scenic coastal shared cycle/footpath.
– Easy walk to Flat Rock.
– 1 minute walk to Primary/High School and Day Care Centre.
– 5 minute drive to Lennox Head village with boutique shops, amazing eateries and a colourful monthly market.
– 10 minutes drive to the Ballina Airport and CBD.
– 25 minutes to Byron Bay.
– 60 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport.
– 2 hrs to the Brisbane Airport.
Council Rates : $4142.36 = Comprising of Home $2682.36 Granny flat $1460.00