MODERN ARCHITECTURAL HOME IN SUFFOLK PARK
An inspection of this award-winning master-built home in sought after Baywood Chase is a must!
Architecturally designed and perfectly configured for Byron living, this home is appointed with an expansive open plan living domain featuring a culinary kitchen and seamless connection to the covered entertaining deck. The kitchen features stone benches, Smeg appliances, built-in espresso machine, dishwasher and loads of storage.
Spotted gum floors, high raked ceilings, louvres, wood fire and air-conditioning add to the appeal of the stunning main living space.
The private main bedroom is spacious and has a walk-in robe and modern ensuite with large walk in farmless shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are large and have built in robes and easy access to the main bathroom.
Superbly positioned on a private very low maintenance block with perfect north aspect. This is your opportunity to buy into the popular Baywood Chase area of Suffolk Park which is so peaceful and is within walking distance to the Golf Club, park, lake and local store. A bike track links Suffolk Park to Byron Bays’ CBD and local schools.
• Light filled rooms
• Bisazza mosaic tiles in shower areas
• Soft close drawers, 2 pac cupboards, led lights under stone island bench, gas cooktop and glass splashback in kitchen
• Ceiling fans
• Separate laundry
• Fully enclosed yard with low maintenance gardens
• Double garage with storage and further parking for a trailer or caravan
• Master Builders Association award winning house 2011 from Master Builder
• Quiet sought-after area
• Rainwater tank plus town water
• Remote controlled double garage with internal entry
If you appreciate quality, design and functional architecture, call Su or Luke today to find out more.
Council Rates: $2087.50 per year