Opportunity to enter the Suffolk Park market
Properties like this don’t come up every day in Suffolk Park!
Perfectly positioned in a highly desirable part of Suffolk Park known as the Byron Hills estate, this three-bedroom house with a double lock up garage is ideal for first home buyers, investors or retirees.
Located within an easy walk to shopping centres, restaurants, Tallow Beach and Suffolk Park CBD.
As you enter the property, you are greeted with a stunning north facing courtyard with a covered patio area overlooking the well-maintained garden and reserve, perfect for entertaining all year round.
This property features 3 well-lit bedrooms, with the main bedroom including a walk-in wardrobe. A central 2-way bathroom with a separate toilet, open plan living and dining area, floating timber floors and a renovated kitchen with stone bench tops.
Other features Include:
• 408m2 approx. block
• Rendered 3 bedroom home
• Outdoor, fully covered entertaining area
• Double lock up garage
• Short drive to Byron Bay town centre
• Backing onto a reserve
• Rear gate access to local walking track
• Open plan living and dining room
• Recently renovated kitchen with brand new oven
• Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• 2-way central bathroom with separate toilet
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
If you are new to the market, an investor or a young family looking for a place to call home, this property is a must to inspect!
Council Rates: $2352 per year