The Entertainer' - Where Byron's Beaches Merge To Lush Ecology
Located centrally to Byron’s sought-after amenities and amazing beaches.
Be transported back in time with the ultimate in privacy and security while still having all the mod cons for entertainment capacity and convenience. This home is designed to honour the surrounding natural landscapes, providing the relaxed Byron indoor/outdoor lifestyle so many desire. With various magical dining spots and views that envelope this paradise, this property has been built and finished to the highest standards.
At the heart of the home is the central living area and limestone kitchen which flows outside to a large entertaining area, deck and an 18m lap pool, all with breathtaking views from every position!
The oversized double garage has storage wings which incorporate an office, 90m2 of under floor dry storage, functional workshop PLUS a temperature stable cellar. This area also houses the 2 large rain water tanks which top up the gardens. The flexible floor-plan of this residence will allow owners the opportunity to earn a solid holiday rental income.
You may never want to leave, but when you do Suffolk Park’s shops, tavern and cafes are only a short walk from your front door, as is beautiful Broken Head for keen surfers or the dog and push bike friendly Tallow Beach. We invite you to inspect today!
– Architect design
– Electric Security shutters providing blackout, heat control and privacy
– Main bedroom suite with WIR and en-suite
– All bedrooms enjoy their own bathroom.
– Hardwood floors throughout and exposed hardwood beams.
– 14 kwa solar energy/electricity
– Capacity to install water bore
– Solar hot water
– ‘Jetmaster’ double sided fireplace
– Massive private decks with views
– Flexible layout
– High and vaulted ceilings throughout
– Wine cellar and workshop
– Ample storage for life’s toys
– Fire pit and BBQ area within large level yard
– Auto security gate for easy access
– Loads of off street parking
Council Rates: $2203.90