Penultimate Lock & Leave Luxury in Byron Bay
Rarely does a home of this calibre come to market in the Byron Shire. Set within the exclusive Cypress Villas enclave, all of these homes are award winning and world class. Designed by renowned architect Ed Haysom, they offer top tier levels of style, quality, convenience and tranquillity.
Sympathetically designed and surrounded by sub-tropical rainforest, enjoy total privacy and security whilst being minutes from Byron Bay’s town centre. A private boardwalk on the property takes you directly to the exclusive The Byron at Byron Crystalbrook Collection, (located next door) and a short rainforest track will lead you to stunning Tallow Beach.
No expense has been spared in creating these breathtaking homes.
Fully ducted air-conditioned two storey home
– Stunning front entrance and facade
– Relaxed indoor/outdoor living
– Home office with custom built shelving
– Travertine floors and 100% wool carpets
– Gorgeous marble bathrooms with high end fittings and fixtures
– Imported Italian joinery
– Formal lounge room with alpine feature stone fireplace
– Overly generous open plan kitchen, meals and dining
– Grand proportions throughout
– Soaring double height ceilings; wall to ceiling glass
– Kitchen with bespoke marble benchtops, integrated Miele appliances, built-in coffee machine, polyform soft touch cabinetry and wine fridge
– Butlers gallery, cool room/wine cellar
– Master bedroom with magnificent en-suite, impressive walk in robe and private balcony
– Stunning outdoor entertaining areas with built-in BBQ, seating and fireplace
– Private landscaped rear yard with salt water pool and daybed area
– Separate guest suite with bed, bath and study area
– Serenity assured with no rear neighbours
– Clipsal security system and CBUS intelligent lighting
– Underground rain water tank and irrigation system with timer for gardens
– Sensational holiday rental income or great permanent investment
– Designed to safeguard and sustain the natural environment
– 200m to Tallow Beach
– 30 min drive to Ballina Airport, 1 hour to Gold Coast International Airport
– Easy walk or bike ride into Byron Bays town centre and schools
Council Rates $2757.69 per annum
Cypress offers a lifestyle second to none. A must to inspect.
*Opportunity to be sold fully furnished (excluding artwork)