Award-winning master-built home
Architecturally designed and perfectly configured for our relaxed lifestyle. This home is appointed with an light filled open plan living domain featuring a culinary kitchen and seamless connection to the covered entertaining deck. The kitchen features stone benches, Smeg appliances, dishwasher, coffee machine and loads of storage.
Spotted gum floors, high raked ceilings, louvres, wood fire and air-conditioning all combine to add to the appeal of the stunning main living space. Wide glass stacker doors connect the spacious living room to the large private outdoor living. Sit and relax in the spa bath amongst tropical gardens.
The private main bedroom is spacious and has a walk-in robe and modern ensuite with large walk in farmless shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are large and have built in robes. All bedrooms open directly to their own private deck.
Superbly positioned on a private very low maintenance block with perfect north aspect. This is your opportunity to buy into the popular Baywood Chase area of Suffolk Park which is so peaceful and is within walking distance to the Golf Club, park, lake and local store. A bike track links Suffolk Park to Byron Bays’ CBD and local schools.
• 6.2 kw solar panels
• Bisazza mosaic tiles in shower areas
• Soft close drawers, 2 pac cupboards, led lights under stone island bench, gas cooktop and glass splashback in kitchen
• Built in microwave and coffee machine
• Ceiling fans
• Separate laundry
• Fully enclosed, private yard with low maintenance gardens
• Remote double garage with storage and further parking for a trailer or caravan
• Master Builders Association award winning house 2011 from Master Builder
• Quiet sought-after area
• Rainwater tank plus town water
If you appreciate quality, design and functional architecture, call Su or Luke today to find out more.
Council Rates $2313.50 per annum