Modern Villa in Booming Ballina
Positioned in central Ballina close to parklands, sporting fields, schools and only a short stroll into the main street, this spacious villa offers an easy care lifestyle. The single storey property offers bright and airy interiors and a good sized yard making the home ideal for first home buyers, investors, young couples, downsizers and retirees.
This delightful brick home is located in a small quality complex of only four villas and is tucked away in a quiet street. The villa has a light filled, open plan air conditioned living area and a well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space. The bedrooms are of a good size with built-in wardrobes. There is a neat and tidy full size bathroom with extra separate toilet. Enjoy internal access to the home via a generous, single car garage.
Practical timber floorboards throughout the home provide warmth and the light filled second lounge can easily be converted into a study or nursery. Ceiling fans and AC cover the property keeping the home cool and welcoming.
This property offers a variety of outdoor entertainment areas including a welcoming covered patio, modern covered deck, private fenced in courtyard and large front lawn. The delightful north facing, fenced lawn surrounds the property, providing security and privacy.
Walking distance to many conveniences, it presents an exciting opportunity for those seeking to get into the increasingly popular Ballina market. This home promises a relaxed and low maintenance lifestyle.
* 8 minute walk to the beautiful Richmond River
* Close to RSL Bowling Club, Ballina Fair, Ballina CBD, and Fishery Creek boat ramp
* Large covered outdoor entertaining area
* Breezy open plan living and dining room enjoy great natural light
* Central kitchen features island and clever storage
* Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes plus good sized bathroom
* Single lock up garage plus extra parking bay
* Private laundry located under cover in the patio
* Functional layout offers great scope to personalise
Council Rates: $2444.17 pa
Agent Declares Interest