Fully Renovated Unit in Lennox Village
Good things come in small packages and this unit is a fine example.
Positioned in a complex known as ‘Byron Court’ and only a few hundred metres to Lennox Head shops, cafes and beautiful Seven Mile Beach, one literally can walk to everything!
Outside looks can be deceiving, as this quaint and cosy home has been fully renovated from the ground up.
Recent improvements include:
– New kitchen with soft close drawers, stone benchtops and Smeg appliances
– Hardwood double French doors opening to a large outdoor living area
– Huge 7m x 4m floating awning covering outdoor living area
– UV block out and plastic blinds to weatherproof outdoor living area
– Hardwood triple sliding window/servery from kitchen to outdoor living area
– New floors throughout
– Fresh paint throughout
– New air conditioning
– New WC & bathroom with wall to ceiling tiles and premium fixtures
– New laundry with stone benchtops
– Extra electrical power points throughout
– Upgraded electrical power board
– Fully landscaped gardens with established plants
– Garden shed
– Crimsafe security screens on front windows and doors
– Insulation in ceiling
The property is owner occupied and immaculate… Your inspection will please.
Council rates $2359.61 per year
Strata $2161.76 per year