Byron's Best Kept Secret!
Built with a European feel from a blend of modern and reclaimed materials, this raw and soulful home is a seamless combination of French Industrial warehouse and European design.
Enter through the antique European front door and as you walk down the hallway, the view across Byron to the hinterland is perfectly framed.
Main features include;
– Large rooms with high ceilings
– 100 year old hoop pine floorboards
– matching doors from the original Sydney Queen Victoria Building
– Head upstairs to the master bedroom, an incredibly spacious loft like haven complete with ensuite with clawfoot tub and stone basin
– White granite marble edged salt pool
– Wood fire heater
– Perfect aspect for winter sun and summer breezes
– Gas 6 burner stove and oven
– Edible gardens in raised beds
– 25,000L rain water tank
– Oxide rendered feature wall in living/main bathroom
– Carport plus off street parking
– Large workshop/covered storage area
– 5 min walk to Tallows, and 10 min walk to the Top Shop (both through National Park)
– 15 min walk to town
– 6kw solar system and 315L solar hot water Evacuated Tube system
Words cannot do justice to this unique home, don't miss the opportunity to view…
$2800.00 per week plus $200 to cover the expenses i.e. pool, lawn and garden maintenance and electricity
Available early December 2016 on a 12 month lease.
The property can be offered furnished or unfurnished.
Sorry no pets.