NEW PRICE $1600pw! Central Byron Luxury at its Finest
If you crave an environment of relaxed and sophisticated luxury, look no further!
Directly accessed from Kingsley Street, this newly built and superbly crafted home has been designed with every small detail in mind, creating an oasis on the doorstep of Byron. The centre of town with cafes, restaurants and shops is only steps away and beautiful Main Beach a mere 800m from your door.
The ground floor makes for the perfect entertainer with the entire space being open from the stunning kitchen with matte bench tops to the sparkling concrete pool combining in to one expansive area or perfect summer evenings.
French Oak floorboards, Travertine tiles, Rosewood and Cedar frames and large scale glazing ensure every part of the home upholds the feeling of natural, elegant luxury.
The master suite occupies the northern vantage of the upper floor, with an elevated aspect over the front yard and pool. The private balcony, vaulted ceilings, deluxe ensuite with free standing bathtub and beautifully finished cabinetry turn this master suite in to a retreat.
All other rooms are finished to the same impeccable standard, with wool blend carpet, superb joinery, high ceilings and generous proportions.
– Dual access from Kingsley Lane and Street
– Intercom with camera at both Lane and Street entrances
– Electronic keyless front door entry
– 5.5kw solar with battery storage
– SMEG appliances and F&P integrated fridge and drawer dishwasher
– Outdoor hot and cold showers at both Lane and Street entrances
– Zip tap with filtered, boiling and sparkling
– Covered northern patio with built-in Artusi barbecue
– LED lighting through with adjustable colour settings
– Ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
– French oak floorboards, Travertine tiles, and wool blend carpets
– 5000L water tank
– Available Now
– Option of furnished or unfurnished
– 6 or 12 month lease
– Lawn/garden maintenance included
– Pool maintenance included (tenant to pay pool chemicals)