Exceptional Hinterland Homestead
Enjoy the peace and privacy of the rolling hills in this stylish country homestead, hidden away among jaw-dropping hinterland in Byron Bay’s Coorabell region.
This secluded 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom rammed earth home is set atop acres’ sprawling land, and features a beautiful grassed courtyard in the middle of the home that separates the main communal spaces in the north wing from the bedroom quarters in the south.
The bespoke gourmet kitchen features granite benchtops and Tasmanian oak with an island breakfast bar. The kitchen is fully equipped with high end appliances including gas stovetop, dishwasher, double door fridge and is complete with ample storage.
The home boasts high ceilings and wide spaces with a free-flowing layout, maximising indoor and outdoor living. Give everyone their own space across this stunning property that features multiple living, dining and kitchen areas – including its covered verandah, outdoor entertaining space and tranquil 12m freshwater pool.
A poolside cabana also provides a nice place to retreat to, whether you’re just lounging with the family or seeking a quiet space to enjoy the view.
– 3 oversized bedrooms all appointed with deluxe ensuites/WIR
– Seamless transition to open plan living/dining to outdoor areas
– Chef's gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops
– Alfresco entertaining with breathtaking views and full kitchen
– 12m freshwater swimming pool (not heated), set among lush countryside
– Ducted air conditioning throughout, and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Featuring polished concrete floors and soaring ceilings
– Enjoy working from the turret office, infused with natural light
– Manicured grounds
– Internal laundry
– Rainwater tanks with state of the art UV water purification system
– Extensive storage throughout
– Fully equipped high end home gym
– Solar passive rammed earth provides ambient temperature all year
– Wireless NBN
– Triple automatic garage + covered parking for 2 vehicles
– Keys Garden Estate offers a relaxed community lifestyle
Expansive Wilson River Valley views towards iconic Federal township and surrounding countryside form a stunning backdrop to this unique rammed earth home. Engineered to provide a luxurious lifestyle retreat, positioned in Byron's spectacular hinterland.
12 month lease
Property can be offered furnished or unfurnished
Pet dogs considered on application
Pool & Garden maintenance included